- Eggshell Therapy – A place for people who are emotionally sensitive, intense, and gifted.
- Edy Nathan Grief Therapist – Edy Nathan, MA, LCSWR, a licensed therapist in New York City and one of the only women therapists at Ground Zero after the 9/11 tragedy, offers a variety of articles and healing meditations on her website. She is the author of the book It’s Grief: The Dance of Self-Discovery Through Trauma and Loss
- Laura Lee – Spiritual Medium and Monthly Guest on A Fine Time for Healing, Angel Messages, Messages of Love Stories, Spiritual Questions and Answers, Much More Inspiration
- Daily OM – Inspirational Site to Nurture Body, Mind, and Spirit: Daily Articles, On-line Courses, Horoscopes
- Curezone – Alternative Healing: Complementary & Herbal Medicine Forums, Blogs, News, FAQs, Surveys
- RaFi Designs – Beautiful, Original Jewelry Designs incorporating Swarovski Crystals and Gemstones, Handcrafted by Randi Fine
- Waking Times – An independent news blog for people interested in natural health, living with awareness and elevating their consciousness.
- World Wellness Education – Non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging and inspiring people to live a healthier life today than they did yesterday. Shares many real life stories from ordinary people on their journey from sickness to health.
- Amazing Karma – Based on the non-religious concept of “what goes around, comes around.” Get free karma cards to hand out to people you catch doing nice things for others.
Support Groups and Forums
- Meetup.com/npdsupport Find support groups in your area
- Heal My PTSD – Community to support those coping with daily symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, including survivors, family members, loved ones and other caregivers wishing to connect for support and guidance.
- I’ve Moved On – An online divorce community dedicated to a mutually-shared belief in a higher quality of experience in love, life and adventure. Regularly engage in constructive dialogue about divorce both during and after and eagerly invite others to take part. Discuss single parenting and moving on to new relationships, love and dating.
- Breaking Bonds – A survival site for the abused woman, helping you through the process of getting a divorce by offering useful information and holistic support in one safe place. Breaking Bonds is dedicated to help you navigate through this difficult time by giving you the knowledge and tools to create a new, fulfilling, and happy life.
Narcissists, Psychopaths and Sociopaths
- LoveFraud.com – Recognize and recover from everyday Sociopaths
- Safe Relationships Magazine – The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction and Public Pathology Education is dedicated to providing pathology education to both survivors and treatment providers through the understanding of the inevitable harm to others caused by Cluster B disorders.
Parental Alienation Resources
- PAS Intervention – a 501c3 nonprofit for dealing with Parental Alienation, Custodial Interference, Coercive Control & Hostile Aggressive Parenting. We have been around since 1996 and officially a Nonprofit since June 2011.
- National Association of Parental Alienation Specialists
- National Parents Organization
- Family Access Fighting for Childrens’ Rights
- National Alliance for Targeted Parents -The ONLY organization dedicated to stopping narcissistic/borderline parents from emotionally destroying their children. “Every year hundreds of thousands of children and one parent are left emotionally crippled by the other abusive parent. The stakes are too high! We will stop it. This is our legacy.”
- Paulette MacDonald
- Removing the Masks: The Necessity of the Counter-Intuitive in Parental Alienation
- End Parental Alienation
- Free E-book on Parental Alienation
Books about NPD and Related Topics
- Children of the Self-Absorbed: A Grown Ups Guide to Getting Over Narcissistic Parents Nina W. Brown, Ed.D, LPC
- Dance of Anger: A Woman’s Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships Harriet Lerner
- Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life Susan Forward, Ph.D. and Craig Buck
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers Dr. Karyl McBride, Ph.D
- Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move on Cynthia Zayn M.S. and Kevin Dibble M.S.
- Breaking Free of the Codependency Trap Barry K. Weinhold, Ph.D and Janae B. Weinhold, Ph.D.
- Psychopath Free: Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships with Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Other Toxic People Jason MacKenzie
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself Melody Beattie
- Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed Wendy Terrie Behary, LCSU and Daniel J. Siegel, M.D
- The Wizard of Oz and Other Narcissists: Coping with the One-Way Relationships in Work, Love and Family Eleanor Payson
- Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He’ll Change Robin Norwood
- Emotional Blackmail: When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation and Guilt to Manipulate You Susan Forward, Ph.D. and Donna Frazier
- Why Does He Do That: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men Lundy Bancroft
- Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving: A Guide and Map for Recovering from Childhood Trauma Pete Walker
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D.
- The Revolutionary Trauma Release Process: Transcend Your Toughest Times David Berceli, Ph.D.
- Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE): A Revolutionary New Method for Stress/Trauma Recovery David Berceli
- Heal Your PTSD: Dynamic Strategies That Work Michele Rosenthal
- Parents Acting Badly: How Institutions and Societies Promote the Alienation of Children from Their Loving Families Jennifer J. Harman PhD and Zeynep Biringen PhD
- Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder Bill Eddy and Randi Kreger
- Carefrontation: Breaking Free From Childhood Trauma Arlene Drake, Ph.D. MF
Related Radio Shows and Podcasts:
You Tube Videos and Recordings:
- Nature’s Lessons in Healing Trauma: An Introduction to Somatic Experiencing Youtu.be/nmJDkzDMllc