- I have a right to experience and then let go of fear, guilt, and shame.
- I have a right to make decisions based on my feelings, my judgement, or any reason that I choose.
- I have a right to change my mind at any time.
- I have the right to be happy.
- I have a right to stability — i.e. “roots,” and stable, healthy relationships of my choice.
- I have the right to my own personal space and time needs.
- There is no need to smile when I cry.
- It is OK to be relaxed, playful, and frivolous.
- I have a right to be flexible and be comfortable with doing so.
- I have a right to change and grow.
- I have the right to be open to improve communication skills so that I may be understood.
- I have a right to make friends and be comfortable around people.
- I have a right to be in a non-abusive environment.
- I can be healthier than those around me.
- I can take care of myself, no matter what.
- I have the right to grieve over actual or threatened losses.
- I have a right to trust others who earn my trust.
- I have the right to forgive others and to forgive myself.
- I have the right to give and to receive unconditional love.
- I have numerous choices in my life beyond mere survival.
- I have a right to discover and know my Child Within.
- I have a right to grieve over what I didn’t get that I needed or what I got that I didn’t need or want.
- I have a right to follow my own values and standards.
- I have a right to recognize and accept my own value system as appropriate.
- I have a right to say no to anything when I feel I am not ready, it is unsafe or violates my values.
- I have a right to dignity and respect.
- I have a right to make decisions.
- I have a right to determine and honor my own priorities.
- I have the right to have my needs and wants respected by others.
- I have the right to terminate conversations with people who make me feel put down and humiliated.
- I have the right not to be responsible for others’ behavior, actions, feelings, or problems.
- I have a right to make mistakes and not have to be perfect.
- I have a right to expect honesty from others.
- I have a right to all of my feelings.
- I have a right to be angry at someone I love.
- I have a right to be uniquely me without feeling I’m not good enough.
- I have a right to feel scared and to say “I’m afraid.”
Verified and Secure Website
Fine Coaching Counseling
Close Encounters of the Worst Kind: The Narcissistic Abuse Survivors Guide to Healing and Recovery
- What the @#$%? is Wrong With My Family June 18, 2019
- Surround Yourself with Good Vibrations June 11, 2019
- Narcissistic Triangulation Sabotages Sibling Relationships June 10, 2019
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- What the @#$%? is Wrong With My Family
- Narcissistic Triangulation Sabotages Sibling Relationships
- The Process of Narcissistic Parental Alienation
- The Narcissistic Mothers Accomplice
- Twenty Questions Determine If You Have an Enabling Parent
- Breaking Up With a Narcissist
- How Enablers And Flying Monkeys Fuel Narcissistic Abuse
- Invisible Trauma of Childhood Abuse
- World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day June 1st
- Mothers Day Joyful For Some Dreadful For Others
- Ten Things to Know Before Confronting Your Narcissistic Abuser
- Changing Inner Dialogue Crucial for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Healing the Core Wounds of Narcissistic Abuse
- Ten Tips Prevent Narcissistic Re-victimization
- 10 Reasons Some People Just Can’t Let Go of an Ex
- Narcissists: Finally the Truth About Who They Really Are
- Attributes of the Narcissistic False Self
- Twenty Signs Your Abuser is a Narcissist
- If You Are Dreading Valentine’s Day You Are Not Alone
- Poll: Who Is or Was Your Narcissistic Abuser(s)
- Why Is It So Hard To Leave Your Narcissistic Abuser
- What It Means When a Narcissist Says “I Love You”
- Feeling Isolated in the Aftermath of Narcissistic Abuse
- Is Your Abuser a Narcissist
- How to Spot a Narcissist on the Prowl
- Strategies Tips and Tactics for Dealing with NPD Abuse
- Is Your Inner Dialogue Keeping You Stuck In Pain
- Broken Sons of Narcissistic Mothers
- Taking Back Control From Your Narcissistic Abuser
- Are You Being Spiritually Abused by a Narcissist
- Help Has Arrived for Narcissistic Abuse
- Narcissists Lie But Your Intuition Never Does
- Impact of Verbal Abuse Quote
- Master Class Interview with Randi Fine
- Emotional Relationship Boundaries
- Passive Aggressive Behavior is Covert Abuse
- Turning Triggers Into Treasures
- Finding Validation for Your NPD Abuse from Within
- Stop Tolerating Toxic Behavior
- Narcissistic Mother’s Day Card 2018
Search For Articles